Industrial Website Design and Development
Industrial website design for digital marketing
Is your current site creating the right first impression? An industrial website must fit your sales process and be the hub for digital marketing, not just a point of reference after a call or a meeting. Don’t settle for another cosmetic facelift or a “pretty” website.
What it is
An industrial website design is a significant undertaking. One that requires careful planning, paying attention to many details, and understanding what engineers and industrial buyers want to see on vendor sites. There are no shortcuts to success.
Many industrial website designs or redesigns fail because the critical step of planning is missing before jumping into designing. Content development for websites must go hand in hand with the redesign; retrofitting content can be a disaster. Remember, coding is not marketing.
Don’t waste your time and money creating another “brochureware” website. It won’t help you generate leads that convert into sales opportunities and wins. Invest in an industrial website redesign that will turn your current site into a productive sales tool.
What to expect
- Consult (phone/email/online meetings) to determine site objectives and business goals
- Develop a strategic plan for the site redesign
- Develop a site design plan that is aligned with your sales process
- Review existing Google Analytics and/or analytics from Marketing Automation
- Provide a checklist for gathering existing content
- Develop a new custom design that is consistent with your branding
- Follow current best practices of responsive web design (RWD)
- Create a functional mock-up hosted on our server for your review and feedback
- Research and develop a keywords roadmap
- Edit/optimize existing content as required
- Create new content as required (May increase your cost)
- Implement optimized meta tags
- Use Google-approved “white hat” techniques for on-page SEO
- Build pages and populate with content
- Create up to three landing pages with forms
- Create up to three calls to action buttons/graphics
- Include an integrated blog within the site
- Install a Content Management System (CMS)
- Provide all backend scripting and programming
- Include a Site Search feature
- Install Google Analytics code
- Test across all modern browsers and platforms (Mac OS and WIN)
- Upload to your server and take your site live
- Fix any broken links, missing pages and 301 redirects
What it costs
Robust industrial websites designed to drive sales (up to 50 pages) start at $15,000
Larger and more complex sites (50+ pages, e-commerce, part number finder, etc.) start at $26,000
These prices will scale up depending on features, complexities, and how much content we have to create from scratch. Additional charges apply for integration with Salesforce CRM and Marketing Automation (We have hands-on experience with Act-On, HubSpot, Pardot).
NOTE: You own the site, not us after the new site goes live on your hosting server.
Ready to Talk?
Let’s get started with a free 30-minute consultation to determine fit. This won’t be a high-pressure sales pitch. It will be a friendly chat for us to get to know each other a little better.
* Required fields